Help create a stress-free experience for you and your buyer with a pre-listing home inspection and 18-month warranty.
What if we told you we had a simple, cost-effective way to make your home stand out in the market?
What are the benefits of a Home Protection Plan?
- Helps differentiate your home.
- Helps speed up the real estate transaction by removing the need for a buyer’s home inspection.
- Awareness of potential issues allows you the opportunity to address them or price your home accordingly.
- Gives potential buyers all the information they need.
- Brings the buyer peace of mind that their biggest investment will have added protection.
- Easy transfer process over to the buyer.
- Need protection but your home was already been inspected? That’s okay – you can purchase the warranty separately.
What does it cover?
The homeowner will have up to $20,000* in coverage for the following:
What's not covered
At FCT Home Protection Solutions we have nothing to hide, we think it’s just as important that you know what’s not covered.
- If there’s just 24-36 months of useful life left
- If an active leak is found
- If there’s an active leak in finished or unfinished areas
- If there’s significant distress or movement
- If they are older than 15 years
- If they are not working
- If it is not working
*The information herein is summarized. Specific coverage may vary by province/territory, and are subject to change. Please refer to your warranty certificate and terms & conditions for full warranty details.
The information contained in this website is for illustrative purposes only and coverage under any home warranty is expressly subject to the conditions, restrictions, limitations, exclusions and terms of the warranty documentation issued.
In order for a home to qualify for a Home Protection Plan warranty, the home inspection must be no more than three (3) months old, performed by an FCT Approved Inspector (criteria includes, but is not limited to the appropriate qualifications, certifications and/or standards determined by FCT, in its sole discretion) and the home inspection report must be provided in its entirety. Only the items inspected may qualify for warranty coverage. FCT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether certain items are included/excluded as part of the warranty offering. Please refer to terms and conditions for further details.